Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WOJ Challenge #36




Hello Everyone,

This weeks WOJ Challenge is to make a card based on the sketch drawn up by the talented Heather! I definitely will use this sketch again, I love the layers!



The name of my image is Shy Willow and she is part of WOJ's spring collection. The sentiment is from a pack of sentiments from MFT. The design papers are by DCWV (Nana's Kitchen 8x8 paper pad) and Bo Bunny's glitter paper. The card stocks are from SU and Neenah Solar White. Inks used were Copic Markers. To embellish my card, I used ribbon, flowers, MS lace punch and half pearls.



I hate to sound like I'm rushing, but I have another busy day ahead of me. So many things to do and on top of that, the holiday is only a few days away!!!! Where has the summer gone?!

Take care and thank you all so much for stopping by!

hugs


Risa

14 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, this is so precious and sweet. Love the colors and the layout is very interesting.

2 Worlds said...

its a great sketch , the image is awesome

Lauren said...

Risa - she is beautiful. I love her little strawberries.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Risa!!! Love your take on the sketch!! Gorgeous dp, layout and coloring!! Divine!

Rita said...

Stunning card Risa & I luv that sketch!

Sparkplug17 said...

She's so gorgeous! I love the soft colors. I always feel I have to use bold colors because of the fruit.

Jamee said...

your card is fabulous! i like how you angled the green paper, thats a neat idea!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gogeous, wonderful colours too.
luv
Debby

Elena said...

Very beautiful card, Risa! Really love the papers - they are so soft and gentle and go so well with the main image!
I know summer flying by so fast...

Vicki G said...

GOrgeous Risa, she looks like a folk art project!

Vicki

cats whiskers said...

Wow dear thank you for joining us with such a beautiful card, love those wonderful colours and your colouring is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Such a stunning card sweetie - your colouring is just fantastic! Gorgeous detail too x

Barb said...

Gorgeous card! I ♥ the strawberries on her apron! You did a great job coloring her, as always. And the DP on this one is just perfect. TFS

Hugs,
Barb

Deb Neerman said...

Beauteous!!! Such a tough sketch, but you nailed it! Great coloring, too, Risa ... so what else is new, right?!?