Friday, June 5, 2009

Roses On Paper ... Pink, Yellow and Green Color Challenge!

This is my second post today, please scroll down to see the new digi download papers from InStyle Stamps.....Thank You:)






Hello Again!!

While reading through "Google Reader" I discovered that ROP will start a new line of exclusive stamps soon....Bells 'n Whistles! The extremely talented Elisabeth Bell is the creator of Bells 'n Whistles. To top all of this off......Bells 'n Whistles is looking for a few guest design team members!



Well....not one to shy away from a challenge, here is my card for Roses on Paper's Challenge #13 Pink, Yellow and Green!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time about submitting for a Guest DT position but....you never know if you don't try...right!?

Below you will find more information regarding the new Bells 'n Whistle Blog





Bells 'n Whistles Guest DT Call......

Conditions of Application: ( I copied this section directly from ROP Blog)

If you are interested in applying for a Guest DT spot on the new Belles 'n Whistles team, the following are the requirements:

~you must have a blog yourself
~you must be a follower of this ROP challenge blog
~you must participate or have participated in at least one of the bi-monthly challenges on this ROP challenge blog

If you have not yet participated in a ROP challenge, do not fret…there's still plenty of time! Guest DT members will be selected the first week of July though the 2 month term will begin at or around August 1st.

To Apply:

~Select a project you've entered into one of our ROP Challenges (if you haven't yet entered, be sure to join in on the current one or catch one of the upcoming challenges though June!
~Post your chosen project on your blog linking to this Belles 'n Whistles Guest Design Team member call.
~Leave a comment on this post with a hyperlink to your entry

You have until June 30th to participate in this exciting call! I hope you'll join in!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Here are a couple of cards that I have made for previous ROP Challenges.............



Challenge #6 Love and Friendship

Challenge #8 Quilt Card


Whew....I'm done for the day! I'll pop back in over the weekend to post some awards and a RAK from Jana. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Hugs

Risa

25 comments:

Rita said...

Good luck in your quest for the DT post, they would be very lucky to have you on their team....you are extremely talented!!!

Luv what you did with this card, it's so beautiful as always!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet card! I really love your coloring! She's adorable dressed up in yellow and green!
Too cute!
TFS and good luck :*) They'd be very lucky to have you on their team ;)
{{hugs}}

2 Worlds said...

Stunning Risa, the Magnolia one is gorgeous

Kim said...

Beautiful card Risa...it's adorable!!! Good Luck with the Guest DT call! Your work is stunning!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous cards! I can't believe anyone wouldn't want to snap you up in a second! And I am dreading the "Mommy, I'm bored!" rant too!

Anonymous said...

your cards are always so beutiful Risa, good luck sweetie. hugs rachxxx

Denise said...

Another BEAUTIFUL card as always. Risa, you are so talented!! I am always inspired when I visit your blog. Love all those pretty flowers.

Tiets said...

what a wonderfull cards you have made! Hugs Tiets

cats whiskers said...

These are simply srtunning cards Risa I love the Sarah Kay one the colour scheme is just beautiful dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Jamee said...

your cards are always so beautiful. thanks for sharing them with all of us!!!

pescbrico said...

The first card is soooooooo lovely! I like it a lot!

Vicki G said...

Beautiful Card Risa......good luck with the DT call! Love your blog!

Vicki

Alex said...

They would be lucky to have you!! These are all gorgeous cards Risa!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Little C's Creations said...

Sooo pretty, Risa!!! I am sure Summer will pick you up in a heartbeat.... u are mega-talented!!!

Wuv Ya!
Jen

Tina said...

Wow girlie, they are all just wonderful! Good luck....like you need it!! *wink*

Marcea said...

Wow, this is beautiful sweetie - stunning in fact! Good luck babe
-x-

Kyoko said...

Oh my ... I just love the soft colors you used! It makes the card even sweeter!

Hugs,
Kyoko

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just breathe taking I so love the yellow you used dear just gorgeous.
Love all you have posted since my last visit dear I know I am a bad blogger right now but the work hours are killing me.
Good luck with the DT I know you will win dear Hugs dear friend

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Risa, the colours and image are so pretty. Have a good day

Diana said...

Dude, you are such a rock star. Your coloring, the color choices the flowers, how can mere mortals keep up?

Elena said...

I hope and wish with all of my heart that they will chose you, Risa! Your cards are so elegant, gentle and precious!
I love the colors you chose for this card, love little buttons in the center of the pretty flowers!

Maria said...

Hey Risa! Wow, your Guest DT submissions are gorgeous. I love all 3 cards. ..they are all beautifully colored and such pretty colors too!!! Your coloring on all your cards are beautiful. . .with such pretty details!!

Good luck! I think you'll make it on the team. . how could you not! Your creations are awesome!

I'm not applying for any new DT this summer. I want to take a break! LOL! I do have to admit it's fun but I'm neglecting my other stamps especially my SU stuff! Arggh! So sad!

Hope you have a wonderful week!!

maria

Janine said...

Hi there Risa!! Such a great card.. Hope you had a good weekend.

Ila said...

What an Adorable and Gorgeous card!! They would certainly be lucky to have you on their team Risa...Good Luck!!....Hugs, Ila

Teri said...

That would be super if you got on the ROP DT...love your work. I really love your quilt card, very pretty!! xo, Teri