Friday, June 12, 2009

ISS New Line Of Digi Download Paper!



Hello Everyone!

Every Friday I will post a card or project featuring InStyle Stamps new line of digi download papers. I'm pretty excited about ISS new digi download papers! The patterns and colors are very pretty and print beautifully!



I love the color combo of this digi paper...brown with splashes of pink and white...one of my fav. color combos! I created two panels using the digi paper and matted the layers to my base card. I made a small shaker feature and adhered Ava to outer edges.



Ava is colored in with Copic Markers and embellished with extra fine glitter. I stamped my sentiment on the inside of the shaker and added dew drops and beads. I embossed the outer circle using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and added three rose buds to embellish.



To see a wider collection of ISS digi download paper, please click here.

As I am writing this post, I am beyond sleepy! Have a wonderful day and if you have something going on this weekend, have fun!

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

hugs


Risa

19 comments:

Vicki G said...

Oh Risa, this is a BEAUTIFUL card! I totally love love love the paper and can't wait to see what's in the whole pack. Ava is coloured so beautifully and I love your shaker box sentiment..........this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is incredibly cute! Love the fun papers.

2 Worlds said...

Thats a beautiful card, they do have a nice collection

Heather "Hev" said...

Magnificent card - it is such a beautiful creation :)

Rita said...

OMGosh Risa...this card is over the top Stunning!!! I luv how you made two panels & created a mini sentiment shaker in the middle! You are brilliant, I luv this card so much!!! Super job girl!

Jacilynn said...

Wow, I really love this! Great image and I love the dew drops in the shaker! Great CArd

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just gorgeous. I love the roses.

Diana said...

OMG! Super cute card! Great great coloring, and fab new digi paper! That stamp is totally adorable too... must shop...

Barb said...

This is gorgeous! You ROCK! Look at all the detail you put into your cards...so so pretty.TFS

Denise said...

Risa,
OMGOSH!! This is so pretty!! My favorite color combo. Your cooring is stunning as always....wish I could color with you, so I can get the tips!! Have a nice weekend. I sent you out the HB images.

Anonymous said...

O-M-G!! Allow me to pick up my jaw!!! WOW...this card is totally GORGEOUS!! I love all your details and the layout and the coloring and pretty much EVERYthing!!!! hugz, Mary

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Risa!! Love the digi paper!! Your coloring of your fairy is incredibly beautiful!! Gorgeous work!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is beautiful Risa, gorgeous image and I love the shaker design

Elena said...

Wow! I don't even have words to describe how much I liked your card! Papers, colors, your outstanding coloring, very pretty roses! Love it!!!

Linda said...

Hi Risa - I just found your blog thru Jamee. You've got some great creations! I especially love this card. I'm gonna check out the digi papers when I get home this evening. TFS and have a wonderful weekend! Aloha, Linda

Kyoko said...

Your double shaker card is just too precious! The new line of digi paper is really pretty too.

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! Such a cute card, Risa! I love the dp. . .and oh, Ava is so cute hanging out. Your shaker component of your card is awesome!! Lovely job on your coloring too!

Sorry I've been MIA. . gosh, life have been so hectic the past weeks with my daughter graduating from high school. I'm so looking forward to the summer!!

Maria

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! I love this digi image and loved what you did with the shaker window! hugs, Teri

Jodi said...

I adore this paper!! These are one of my favorite combinations of colors!!
Hugs
Jodi =)