Friday, June 26, 2009

InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!



Hello Everyone!

Today is the last Friday of the month and time for another InStyle Stamps Blog Hop. This month's theme is Cowboys and Cowgirls!



I chose the cowgirl image for my project and her name is Kimmie. Isn't she adorable! While "surfing the net" for inspiration, I came across this tutorial for a stationary box by Jackie Topa. I was very impressed with her tutorial and decided to make a stationary box and card for our blog hop.



I'm very excited about this months blog hop theme and I really look forward to viewing the rest of the InStyle Stamps DT creations! Be sure to stop by and view their cards, you won't be disappointed!

InStyle Stamps DT

Mary G. Michelle O. Vicky C. Vicky G. Taylor U.


I also want to mention that you can win a prize simply by voting and leaving a comment on InStyle Stamps Blog. So, don't forget to leave a comment and please vote...simple as that.
For more information on the prize you can win and the voting rules, please stop by and visit InStyle Stamps Blog.

Card and Stationary Box Details........
stamp ISS (Kimmie), c/s SU and Neenah Solar White, DP Imaginisce, Little Yellow Bicycle and Bo Bunny, inks Copic Markers, Scor- Pal, MS lace punch, Tombo glue, ribbon, half pearls, and flowers (mini Prima Flowers)

Have a beautiful day and thank you all so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Risa

32 comments:

Kim said...

Risa what a GRAND project! i love it and your Kimmie is so adorable hun! You colored her to perfection!!! Great job!
Hugs~ Kim
Sorry I haven't been around to visit your blog lately! Summer classes start and I have been MIA in blogland. :(

Tina said...

So cute! I love the soft colors and the image is completely adorable. Your coloring always knocks my socks off.

Denise said...

Risa,
That is just the cutest!! You are so Talented! Have a very nice & relaxing weekend.
Hugs~

Melissa said...

Risa, this is gorgeous! I love that stationary box, and will have to try one myself. Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Risa, gorgeous card and stationary box. I love the colors and all the little details you added! Just gorgeous!! hugz, Mary

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful stationery set Risa, your colour is wonderful and I love the papers and pretty colour scheme, oh and the stamp too of course, she's so cute! Chris :)

Vicky said...

oh, wow! how COOL is this!! This would just make some lucky girl's day! I'm definitely going to have to try this project. Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling set!

Lauren said...

This set is AMAZING! I love the coloring. It's absolutely darling!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Risa! This is sooo beautiful! Absolutely love your coloring! and this box is just divine!!! I love all of the details!
Great job girl!!! :*)

MichelleO said...

Wow how cute it Kimmy in pink! And that stationary box is fabulous!
HUGS
MichelleO

Jodi said...

Very cute Risa!! Love the pink of course! LOL! =)
This is a very cute set and a wonderful gift.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rita said...

You got my vote girl! Your project is awesome & I love all the detail you put into this project!!! Good luck!

Hugs Rita

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely creation dear it is just perfect in everyway I love the colours and the cute image. Have a lovely weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Carole said...

Oh WOW...this is so beautiful!
Fabulous creation.
Hugs
Carole x

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh Risa, you guys really go all out for this contest! Your project is adorable!!!! Love the Pink!


Vicki

Kyoko said...

LOVE your projects Risa! Such pretty colors ... so soft! What can I say, you are one of my idols.

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love how you made the cowgirl card girlie and pink. great project girl1

Crazy Creations said...

ISNT SHE CUTE LOVE WHAT YOU DID SARAH

Fe-Fe said...

Wow! What a fabulous project and I love the cowgirl image - so cute!

Happy crafting.

Hugs
Fe x

Nunt said...

Wowzie Risa, that is some mighty stationary!

xx,
nunt

Ila said...

Wowzers!! this little Kimmy is just the Cutest...and your cards and project are just Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

Rach said...

wow Risa, love your card and stationary box.. looks fabulous. hugs rachxx

debby4000 said...

WOW what a stunning card and project they are both so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

Super cute!!!

Jenny V. said...

Aloha Risa!
That set is so beautiful.Your coloring are stunning. Love the color Pink of course. Have a great weekend.

Jenny

Tab said...

Wow beautiful creations, love the image and the colours are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Beth Norman said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Teri said...

Kimmie is such cute cowgirl image and the card is just perfect! Of course, I love the color combo and ooh, love the stationery set too!! hugs, Teri

Elena said...

Kimmie is adorable! I love every deatail about your projects! Very beautiful!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! What a fun project! I love it. . .what a great gift idea. That image is so darn cute! You really did a fantastic job on your blog hop project!

Maria