Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rak and Awards!




Hello and Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share a lovely RAK that I received from Jana . What a lovely surprise to receive "Happy Mail" from Jana! I was totally surprised!!! Thank you for making my day Jana!

I also have been awarded this lovely award from two beautiful ladies that I have met through blogging.



Both Margie (Oh Bumble Is Me) and Barb W. (The Buzz). I want to thank both of you so very much for thinking of me and for the award!

According to the rules, I am to award 5 to 10 people with this award.

Rita, Denise, Jana, Kyoko, Jamee, and Tina

Have a great day and thank you all so much for stopping by!

Hugs



Risa

6 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very well deserved, Risa! :*)

Elena said...

What a cute RAK card and very nice gifts!
Congratulations on the award, Risa!!!

Jacilynn said...

Well deserved awards! congrats

2 Worlds said...

Thank you Risa
Glad you liked the RAK :)

Rita said...

Beautiful RAK from Jana!

Congrats on your award & so well deserved! Thanks so much for thinking of me Risa I'm honored!

Kyoko said...

Awesome RAK! You totally deserve the award and THANK YOU SO MUCH for passing it on to me ... I'm touched!