Monday, June 22, 2009

WOJ Challenge #35...Paper Piecing!



Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a nice and restful weekend! After taking a weekend break away from my craft room, it felt refreshing to return to it today. I made this card for WOJ's Paper Piecing Challenge.
My image is an older WOJ image but I think Angel Charlotte is rather cute! The details of her dress and apron are a bit larger and easier for paper piecing. (to me at least Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net )





I'm going to keep this post rather brief. I have a ton of things to catch up on after my mini two day vacation. Millan.net I also have to catch up on my blogging and stop by and see your beautiful cards and creations.



Card details........................
stamp WOJ Angel Charlotte, c/s Bazzill and Neenah Solar White, DP Doodle Bug (Cupcake, Sprinkles, Pink Lemonade) SU, Nesties oval dies, Copic Markers, flowers, buttons, ribbon, one charm, scrappers floss, extra fine glitter and Friskars Water Threading Punch.


Have a beautiful evening and thank you all so much for stopping by!

Hugs Millan.net

Risa

16 comments:

Denise said...

Another cutie!! I love those flowers. You take such great pictures of your cards, I am still trying to get a great pic yet!!

Jamee said...

I love your card, it is so beautiful :) I don't think I have the patience to paper piece things, hahaha!!!
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are really good. It is a toss up between those 2 books for my favorite out of the series. I think my mom thinks I'm crazy for starting to read them all over again!!!

Anonymous said...

she is super sweet Risa! I love your paper piecing!

Elena said...

So beautiful! I love the papers you chose for paper piecing! Really love the sparkles on the angel wings!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Risa, the colours are so pretty and I love her dress. Have a great day

Alex said...

Too too cute Risa, love the colors and the super adorable image! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jacilynn said...

super CUte! Love the dress. cAn you believe I tried paper piecing for the first time last night? I love it. I'll be doing it again soon.
Great card!

2 Worlds said...

Wonderful card Risa !

Bev said...

Wonderful card sweetie, and such brilliant paper piecing, thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Risa..
Your card is `beautiful` I love the papers and the image TFS
Have a lovely week :) xxxx

Jodi said...

Love this paper piecing and the papers you chose for your card! It's so happy and sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Wow Risa, what can I say ... you never disappoint! LOVE IT!

Maria said...

Oooh, I love all those dots, risa. . such a fun design. That WOJ image is so cute!!! Love all the sparkles you added. the details to your card is fantastic. . just beautiful!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rachxx

Vicki G said...

I love this colouring and the colours in your card! Reminds me of a Frosted Cupcake with Sprinkles!

Vicki

Rita said...

So cute! I luv the flowers with buttons, great idea! Your choice of paper for the piecing is perfect, I love everything about this card!

Have you seen the new wedding WOJ coming in July...their gorgeous!!!