Thursday, June 4, 2009

LOTV Thursday Challenge!



Good Morning Everyone,

It seems like "forever" since I have posted a card for Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenges! Sometimes every other week can feel as long as a month! *lol*

This weeks challenge is Summer Fun! What a super fun theme....and to top it off...you have two weeks to complete your card! To see the official LOTV rules and to see what you can win... click here.



My card features this cute digi image from All That Scraps. If you are ever in a "jam" and need a image like right now...digi images are the way to go! I cased the sketch from Jen Del Muro of I {heart} 2 stamp. The card stocks are by Bazzill and the design paper is from DCWV. My sentiment is from Studio G. I used my window punch (SU) to punch the sentiment and trimmed the outer layers with scissors. I used my Copic Markers to color my image. I also used my Nestie rectangle dies, flowers and gems to embellish.

For more inspiration click here to see more LOTV DT cards

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

*FANTASTIC STAMP SALE AT LILI OF THE VALLEY*

jasandol150.gif

* ALL STAMPS – ONLY £2! THAT’S BETTER THAN HALF PRICE!*

As part of our summer sale, we are giving you an amazing deal on all our unmounted rubber stamps including Lili’s Fairies, Jasmine and Oliver and Christmas ones too! And they are all only £2! Click on www.liliofthevalley.co.uk

to see what’s available.




Risa

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my she is sweet and your layout and details are bang on girl. Wow, sweet card!

Tina said...

Too stinkin cute, love the colors and papers.

Beth Norman said...

Darling. Love the yellow bathing suit. It is shaded so well. Very cute, Risa.

Alex said...

So cute Risa, I love the bright, summery feel to this one and the image is darling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Barb said...

Look at this little cutie! Your coloring skills amaze me! YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT!! Look at the 'water' droplets on her. Great papers, too. LOVE the use of flowers on this one. Just perfect. TFS

Ila said...

This is So Super Cute risa!!...your coloring is brilliant!!...the papers and accents are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Allison Rankin said...

Super! Great mix of elements! Love your coloring and BG with the copics!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful Risa. Love the colours. Makes me want to run done to the beach. Kim

Jacilynn said...

I love this. Beautiful Coloring!

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo and cute image what a great layout Hope you are well sweetie
Hugs Jacquui x

Rita said...

I just luv all the detail you put into your cards Risa & this image is so darn cute! I luv how you placed the sentiment!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just too much fun. I wish I were at the beach.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Jamee said...

such a fun card!!! that image is so cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card! Wish I were at the beach! Beautiful colors, coloring, design and dp!! Gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful summery card Risa and gorgeous colours

Anonymous said...

a fantastic card sweetie, love the colours and image that you have used. hugs rachxx

Little C's Creations said...

This is so beautifully created, Risa! Love how she looks wet!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

Surfer Emma is so cute in her yellow bathing suit! So summer-y! Thanks for the inspiration Risa! xo, Teri

Elena said...

Oh, this little girl is so sweet! I love the summer colors you chose!!!

Marcea said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! This card is fantastic - love everything about it
-x-

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie Risa! I love the sun shiny colors that you used. . .perfect for the summer theme of your image! Such gorgeous coloring!! Love the pretty flowers that you added!!

Maria