Wednesday, June 10, 2009

InStyle Stamps Wednesday Challenge #4...Summer Cards!


Hello & Happy Wednesday!!

This weeks theme for InStyle Stamps Wednesday Challenges is to make a card relating to summer. When I was a kid, playing baseball under the hot sun with my friends was summer! We truly had a great time playing baseball.



So....for my summer theme...I chose one of InStyle Stamps newest image....Alyssa! Alyssa is one of the boys therefore....no flowers for this young lady..no sir! *lol*



To join in the fun, you are required to use an ISS image. This weeks winner will have their choice of any InStyle Stamps digital image! For more summer card inspiration and our challenge information, please click here.
Card Details....... stamp InStyle Stamps (Alyssa) sentiment MFT sentiment pk. c/s PTI, Bazzill and Neenah Solar White, DP American Crafts, Copic Markers, Nesties, Su's corner punch, half pearls, ribbon, scrappers floss and one button.

Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for stopping by!

hugs

Risa

23 comments:

Andrea, said...

Another fab card Risa, these images are great

2 Worlds said...

Very nice Risa, loved the watermelon paper, really cute

Anonymous said...

A fab card Risa, love your colouring. hugs rachxx

Kim said...

Risa that is so adorable! I love your Alyssa! I am cooking up something with her too! GREAT Work hun! Love your paper and your coloring is AWESOME!
Hugs~ Kim

Jacilynn said...

I love this! What a super image. And i love your coloring? What do you use to color the blue outside the image?? I love it

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love this baseball girl!
Sergei is playing baseball this summer too! I enjoy watching him!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is so cute! Lovely card.

Diana said...

This is amazing!! The colors are so awesome! I love the details!

And your coloring... dude - wow.

Jodi said...

Very cute and fun! Love the layout on your card too.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tenia Nelson said...

Risa....this card is super cuteness perfection!!!! My new phrase that I invented for something that is totally awesome and cute...lol!! Hope you are well!!!
-t

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute and fun!! Love how you colored the image and that fab watermelon paper!! Love your colors!! A perfect card!!

cats whiskers said...

What a fabby card love that cute image, these little beauties are so stunning as is your colouring sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Alex said...

Really cute Risa - I love the papers you used and the layout is fabulous!! What an adorable image too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kyoko said...

So cute Risa! So fresh and happy looking card ... love your coloring (perfect)!

Jamee said...

Fun card!! That image is so cute!!!

Little C's Creations said...

very cute card, Risa! we played football in my neighborhood.. ah good times...

hugs,
Jen

Tina said...

Ohhh, how super sweet!

Vicki G said...

Risa, this is ADORABLE!!! Your colouring is AMAZING! and the layout of the card perfect!!!!

Hugs,

Vicki

Lauren said...

This is so cute and colorful Risa! I love it.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awesome card, Risa! Love the colors and that dp! Your coloring is outstanding! Wonderful job! :*)

Barb said...

You are so good at this! I love looking at all the details on your cards. The DP is great, isn't it? It's watermelons, that just says summer to me and it's the perfect background for your baseball player. You've done an outstanding job with coloring her...and all the layers you've created are just great. The touches of black adds the perfect finishing touch. TFS

Maria said...

She is definitely a cutie for sure! I love that image! Awesome card, Risa. . your coloring is spectacular as always! I need to get hold of more of those anime images!

Maria

Ila said...

Another Totally Fabulous card Risa!!...this image and your fabulous coloring just rocks!!...Hugs, Ila