Friday, June 19, 2009

More Fun With ISS Digi Download Paper!

Hello Everyone,

This entire week has been a nightmare....so many things to do and so little time to get everything done! Thank goodness today is Friday!



Today I want to share another sample of InStyle Stamps digi download paper. The name of this design paper is White Circles and Posies.





I made a note card (4x4) and altered a small tin with the digi download paper. Leila is my image and I colored her with my Copic Markers. I embellished my image with tiny Prima Flowers and used Nesties Label Four die. Due to the fact that I'm not crazy about the large gap between the Label Fours dies, I followed this quick tip demonstrated by the extremely talented Bev (All Things I Love). Thanks for the inspiration Bev!



I also altered a small tin using the White Circle and Poises digi download paper. The scalloped circles were made using my neglected Marvey circle and scallop punches. I used my 1 1/2" circle punch and punched out the top half of Leila's image. Initially, I was going to simply add a flower to the lid, but I think I like Leila's image better.




Card and altered tin details.............
image Leila (digi download), c/s Neenah Solar White and SU textured , DP ISS White Circles and Poises, inks Copic Markers, Nesties Label Four dies, Prima Flowers, half pearls and ribbon

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget dad on Father's Day!
We are going out of town for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to a little R&R. Take care and thank all of you so much for stopping by! I'll be back Monday:)

Hugs


Risa

18 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Cool digi paper. I love the circles and the green and purple. Look at those big blue eyes on your image. Just darling!

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeously beautiful` Risa...
`Enjoy your weekend :) x

Jamee said...

super cute!!! i love the tin cover!

Denise said...

Very pretty Risa, I love that image, I tend to use it a lot. Have a nice weekend.

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun this is just stunning sweetie, love the papers and of course the image. What a fabulous uidea for the lid. Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Teri said...

I love this digi paper and your card is beautiful! Leila is gorgeous! I love your tin too! Great use of your poor marvy punch (haha!) xo, Teri Have a great R&R!

Linda said...

Hi Risa ~ this is such a cute card and tin! TFS and have a wonderful weekend on your mini vacation! Hugs, Linda

Maria said...

Hey Risa! Sorry to hear you've been so busy!! Hope things slow down so you can relax!

I love your card and oh gosh, that ISS image is so stinkin' cute. I still need to get mine. You colored her so beautifully. . .lvoe the pretty dp too. Does it use up a lot of ink to print it? Just wondering.

Love your altered tin too! Such a fun project and it turned out beautifully!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Maria

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card and altered tin Risa. love the digi papers and image that you have used. hugs rachxx

Rita said...

Awe Risa I just luv this Hawaiian Leila image....she's so adorable! Your card & tin design are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing Bev's tutorial on the labels nesties. I just made a card Friday for Sarah's birthday & didn't like the big space it left. I tried to cut the outside of the label but the points didn't come out right so I gave up (you'll see it on my blog next week). I just got the labels four nesties Friday so I'll have to give this a try. Thanks

Hugs Rita

Andrea, said...

Oh she is so cute and I love the papers. Have a great weekend

Elena said...

The paper is so pretty! I love the little flowers too! And what a precious tin!

Donalda said...

Oh my dear you have been so busy and such gorgeous projects and cards. I so love them all dear. Hope you are well dear Big hugs my friend

Marcea said...

this is so pretty Risa. Love those papers, will need to have a peek at them later. Have a lovely weekend
-x-

Lauren said...

Great card Risa! Fabulous use of the digi paper.

CraftyC said...

Thee are totally gorgeous Risa, just adore the image and your tin is beautiful!
Clairex

Jodi said...

Very pretty card and love those papers too!!
I love the way you colored her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I just love to look at all your creations. TFS!