Thursday, June 4, 2009

Huge Stamp Sale at LOTV on-line store!

I received this notice in my email and I thought that I would share it with you all...

*FANTASTIC STAMP SALE AT LILI OF THE VALLEY*






* ALL STAMPS – ONLY £2! THAT’S BETTER THAN HALF PRICE!*

As part of our summer sale, we are giving you an amazing deal on all our unmounted rubber stamps including Lili’s Fairies, Jasmine and Oliver and Christmas ones too! And they are all only £2! Click on www.liliofthevalley.co.uk

to see what’s available.



To see what's on sale.....click here!

Thank you:)

Risa

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Risa-have you odered from LOTV? Did you charge it? If so, what sort of fees do they charge you to convert the funds? I stopped ordering from Europe and Asia when my card started charging stupid fees as the money fluctuated so much each week. Is it worth it or should I just buy US?

Little C's Creations said...

Thanks for the info, I have to go check it out!!! I always LOVE a great deal!!

Hugs,
Jen