Wednesday, September 9, 2009

RAK and Blog Candy!

Good Morning Everyone,
I wanted to post a picture of my blog candy that I won and a beautiful RAK but Blogger is not cooperating this morning and none of my pictures will upload to my blog! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I will try again later:(



OK........Some couple of hours later.....Blogger has decided to cooperate and now I can finally show off my gorgeous RAK and candy that I won from Donalda! (Enjoying the Journey) What a beautiful card and super cute image!!! Thank you so much Donalda!

Here is the candy that I won...... and here is another view.



I am so thankful that I was lucky enough to win this awesome candy and blessed to have received such a beautiful card as well! Thank you so much Donalda!

hugs!


Risa

12 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! This blog candy looks awesome, Risa! And I liked the card too!
Thank you so much for saying me Hello today!
Hugs,
Elena

Rach said...

congrats on your wind sweetie, enjoy your new goodies. hugs rachxx

Diana said...

OMG!! This is so cute! Your coloring is so awesome, and the papers are just perfect. YAY for wnning super awesome candy!

Sorry I haven't been stopping by as much. Work and home have both been SUPER busy.

2 Worlds said...

Awesome Risa!

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your win!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

congrats on your winnings! isn't it so much fun to win! love the cute card! that image is one of my favorites! TFS!

Rita said...

Wow great candy Risa, congrats! Great RAK!

Alex said...

Congrats Risa, can't wait to see what you do with it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, i love the papers and that is such a fab image

cats whiskers said...

As usual dear a stunning card from you your colouring is just awesome hun, I am in awe and congrat s on the great candy win
Hugs Jacqui xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome candy Risa, that border punch is beautiful!

Beth Norman said...

Lucky you! Your card is so cute. Your coloring rocks, and so does your paper.