Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Little Whiff of Joy, More Roses on Paper and A Dash of Mojo Monday!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Things are quite hectic around here again and I'm squeezing in precious time before I have to leave for a meeting. Whew....the fun never ends!!!! *lol*



This weeks WOJ Challenge is to" bling out" those cards! I used a strip of Basic Grey's "bling" and added lots of sparkle with Stickles. I wasn't able to capture all of the sparkle with my camera but the sparkle is there.


Card Details.... image WOJ, sentiment MFT, c/s Bazzill and PTI, DP DCWV, inks Copic Markers, Nestie rectabgle dies, ribbon, Basic Grey Bling, EK Success scallop punch and Sparkles.

Roses On Paper#19 and MoJo Monday #102...........



I made a little mistake when I posted my card for Roses On Paper Challenge #19. Somehow, I overlooked the part where I am suppose to combine my card with a sketch challenge of my choice. This is what happens when I don't write anything down. *sigh* I corrected the problem and combined my sketch with Mojo Monday sketch 102.


My card is based off this awesome sketch and I used plenty of punches!



Card Details.........
image Magnolia, sentiment SU, c/s SU's Kraft, Bazzill and Papertrey Ink, DP Die Cuts With A View, inks Copic Markers, Nesties oval dies, machine stitching, paper piercing, MS lace & butterfly punch, SU's tag & corner punch, sm. edged scallop scissors, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, heart shaped chipboard and ribbon.

Here I am rushing again, I have to go, go, go! *lol* Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs

Risa

16 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such darling cards! I love those blinging flourishes.

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, sweeeet card. I always like your detail and I really love the stitching! I got my sewing machine out, finally found a bobbin and now am too lazy to sew my cards......whaaaaat is it going to take??!! hehehehe

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, but my fave has to be the second one, brilliant job with the sketch and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Lauren said...

You are just too talented for your own good Risa! These are gorgeous. Fabulous job.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow Risa, two gorgeous cards, You sound very busy - so I'm glad you managed to get some cards done! Kim

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, you HAVE been busy, Risa! Your cards are fantastical ... your coloring is just wonderful and all of the wonderful l'il details you've added make these projects rock!!

Denise said...

My Dear Risa,
These are BEAUTIFUL! What a great layout, I am going to have to case it! LOL
Hugs~

Iris Wiechmann said...

Wow both of your cards are stunning Risa. But I absolutely LOVE the colors you've used on the Magnolia card...WOW And all the details you've added, just so gorgeous! Thanks for entering our ROP/BnW challenge again with your corrected card ! So glad you've found the time to do this!

Hugs,
Iris

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, I am loveing them both!

2 Worlds said...

They are both beautiful oh love those butterflies !

Chrissy Le said...

Hi Risa. I just found your blog from SCACD and of course I bookmarked it! I'm loving that color you used on the WOJ stamp. What copic colors did you use, I must know! Love it!

Jodi said...

Both of your cards are just stunning Risa! Your coloring is so perfect too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rach said...

oh wow Risa, you have been busy, gorgeous cards sweetie. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Wonderful cards sweetie, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x

Ila said...

Both cards are Beautiful!!..the coloring, bling, accents are all fabulous..I love the colors on the Tilda card...borders...everything!!..Hugs, Ila

Andrea, said...

Oh these are so pretty and beautifully coloured