Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two new pages

I tried to capture the Beautiful Day through paper art. I used bright colors and paper quilling and folding to achieve this look. I quilled the flowers,petals and the sun. I did paper folding for the flower stems. I applied sm. prims flowers to colorful paper clips.

For Tag you are it, I had alot of scraps left over from a Stamping Up cards in a box class. I embellished three tags with paper embellishments from the kit. I used the sm. pop dot to make the tags "pop". My pictures have not arrived in the mail yet, so I left that area blank. When my pics. arrive I will apply the pic. to the matted area and apply a journaled pull-out tag that will rest under the picture.

I also made my first card, I have limited supplies but could not resist trying. I absolutely hate it....but I tried. I placed a big order with my Stamping Up demonstrator, perhaps then I can bring my images in my head to life on a piece of 5 1/2 X 8" piece of paper! :)

No comments: