Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged....who ME!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to start.....7 things about me......hummmmmmmm:)

1. I hate wearing a sz. 10 shoe!!!!!! (thanks dad for the BIG feet):)

2. I am tall...5'9" and the "shortie" of my family. The tallest is 6'4".

3. I love to laugh and when I laugh too hard...I cry. :)

4. I love going to the movies and out to eat dinner.

5. I gotta have my cup of coffee in the morning.

6. I like playing Bingo....I know, I know....:)

7. My mother has dementia, and I hate it. I would not wish "that" on my worst
enemy! It's very heartbreaking when your OWN mom does not even know who you are.
When I was younger, I use to hate it when she would fuss (and you know she was
right about what ever she was fussing about.) I miss our mom and daughter chats!

3 comments:

Miss Misi said...

You did a great job being tagged. It was my fist time and so NOT fun, lol. Thanks for being a trooper!

I'll keep you and your mom in my thoughts.

JustMeWriting said...

OH MY GOODNESS...LOL. we TOTALLY match on the first SIX things...WOW.. that was just so funny. I'm the same height, with the same shoe size...the other stuff was an easy match...lol.

hi, I think I've stopped here before, but nice page.

Stephenie said...

I wear a size 10 too! I'm tall too, I'm 5'11& 1/2. Thats awesome. I'm sorry about your mom, I worry about my mom (she is 53 and has white matter disease) she is so forgetful. I am terribly worried.
hugs,
stephenie