Saturday, June 30, 2007

Company from out of town

I "stole" a few minutes to say that I will be back tomorrow (Sunday) with some new "stuff" lol We have company over and I haven't been able to post anything. Although I miss sitting for hrs. on my computer, I have enjoyed my guest tremendously. They brought their three kids "down" and with the kids that I already have here....let me say that it has been a blast! I love them all, but I am ONE TIRED sista right now! I can't remember the last time I got 8-9 hrs. of sleep. Tonight, I'm gonna get me some sleep AND I am gonna "sleep-in" tomorrow. Until then...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Malieta, I hope you get a good night's sleep...I'm off to bed as well...we are in the same time zone.
You may absolutely recreate my card Thank you for asking!

JustMeWriting said...

THREE extra kids...sounds like fun. My house is the 'kid' spot and i love it. I hope you got that much needed rest lady.