Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas RAKs

Hello Everyone,

Today I want to share with you the RAKs that I received over the Christmas holiday. I had meant to share my RAKs earlier and apologize for the lateness. Thank all of you so so much for your acts of kindness. You just don't know how uplifting your cards and gifts made me feel!

RAK from Barb Walker




RAK from Maria B.


RAK from Gina W.


Gina W. also sent me another card that somehow slipped through the cracks and is temporarily lost for the moment. Knowing "me" the card is right in front of my face and patiently waiting for me to see it. I will post this lovely card soon.


RAK from Donalda


RAK from Terri S
.


RAK from Denise N.


RAK from Rita S.

RAK from Jana O.




You ladies are the BEST and I can't thank you all enough for your acts of kindness! Thank you so much for everything!

Big Hugs!!!!

6 comments:

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your beautiful RAK, Risa!

Rita said...

Great RAK's Risa!

Luv your NEW look, it's awesome!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, you've received some beautiful RAK's, Risa!! So nice of you to share 'em with us!

Hope you're stayin' warm, Kiddo!!

~Big hugs, Deb

2 Worlds said...

Wow Iyou did a gret blog change , loved it, and received many great RAKS !
Sorry I was late :)

My Paper World said...

Looks like you are very loved Risa!
lucky you! xx

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Risa,
Wow you got a lot of beautiful RAK's! I'm so glad you liked the turkey day one. I really like using that shimmer mist!

And, love your new blog look. You've made it look fabulous darlin'!
Hugs,
Gina