Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yeah it's

Am I ever glad that this week is ova!!! When I worked everyday, the hours ticked by and it took forever for the weekend to arrive. Now that I no longer work, the days whiz by and it's Friday before I know it....whew!!! So much going on and all at one time it seems. Hopefully life will slow down a bit when the kids get out of school.

Today is another busy day, my hubby and I are going out of town. When I return, I will catch up on all the blogs that I have missed. Until then....I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and I will see you all Sunday!


5 comments:

Alex said...

Have fun on your weekend away! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World said...

Hope things slow down for you! xx

Maria said...

Yup, I know what you mean Malieta! Time sure whizzes by. . .when I was working, time did go by so slowly! Now, I blink and a whole week goes by!! LOL!

Hope you have a wonderful get-away time with your hubby!! We'll be here when you return!!

Maria

Courtney said...

Hope you enjoyed your getaway!

Having a party on my blog, and you're invited! :)

Lauren said...

Hope you had a great weekend!