Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just Having a little fun.....

Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino

Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!

ba
Your Birthdate: September 15

For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. You are almost always friends first.
In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt.
You are likely to stay friends with your ex... and open to rekindling something in the future.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 6

You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.
ck Monday.
You Are 53% Perfectionist

No one would call you a perfectionist, but you definitely have a side of you that strives to be perfect.
Try to see your mistakes as learning experiences, and don't be so hard on yourself when you screw up!


Hi everybody...the weekend is here and I need to spend some quality time with the folks at home. I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and I will be back Monday. When I get some "me time" I will leave a comment on your blog about your beautiful card etc. I love to see what everyone has made.*smile*

6 comments:

doulanana said...

Just popped by to say hi! Your cards are amazing! Thanks for tuning into Monica's Place!!!

My Paper World said...

I love your fun links!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! xx

Maria said...

Hi Malieta! Hope you had a fun weekend. It's nice to take a break once in a while!!

See you tomorrow!

Maria

Saffa said...

Thianks for popping by my blog..I really enjoyed looking at your beautiful cards too!

Scrappy Moments said...

Fun Links, Hope you had a Wonderful Weekend, will be looking forward to Your next post :) Your Cards are so Inspiring :)

Angie

Dana said...

It's all your fault that I am becomming addicted to these silly quizzes!