Monday, October 1, 2007

A card without a sentiment is a breeze....Jen's Sham Battle


A card without a sentiment is a breeze for me because I always get "stuck" on what to say. So when I read that Jen's Challenge this week is a card without a sentiment, I jumped on it! The card is self-explanatory, a kitten playing with yarn, (the rules are that readers are supposed to understand what is going on with the card.)

cardstock: //www.papertreyink.com">Papertrey Ink(white) and SU's Old olive
DSP: Dream Designs
stamp: High Hopes Rubber Stamps
ribbon: ribbon stash
inks: Palette(black) and H2O pencils and my markers to enhance colors

9 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

oh how cute!!! i love this naughty cat. hahahhaa... thanks for playing girl!!!

hugs,
Jen

Andrea, said...

Fab card, that stamp is so cute and I love the bow.

Marlou McAlees said...

i love this, beautifully coloured :) x

Alhambra Club said...

Awesome card, love your coloring and am jealous of your shadowing.

2 Worlds said...

yeah me too
I have to prepare this week.

Maria said...

Such a cute card! I love the coloring and the pierced dots are a fabulous framing of your image!

Great job, Malieta!

Maria

Gail Binette said...

It's always nice t have a card with no sentiment. You just never know when you are going to need one like that and can always add one later to fit the purpose if so desired.

Fe-Fe said...

That's so cute. Just love that little cat.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.