Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ISS Wednesday Challenge...School Themed Cards!


Hello Everyone,

This weeks ISS Wednesday Challenge is to make a back to school themed card! Are you ready for the kids to return to school....I know I'm ready for mine to return! *smile*



The name of my image is Jacob and I think he is adorable! Jacob is a digital download image and you can purchase him here.



Should you decide to participate with the challenge, you must use a InStyle Stamp. Upload your finished card to ISS blog and hopefully your name will be chosen for the prize! For more inspiration, stop by and see the cards presented by the ISS DT. We can't wait to see your creations!

Card Details..... image, digi download, sentiment jumbo brad from Creative Imaginations, DP Creative Imaginations, c/s Bazzill and Neenah, Copic Markers, ribbon and paper clip
*******************************************************************************
RAK and Himawari Prize Winnings

I received a beautiful RAK from the talented Jana (2 Worlds) the other day and what a lovely

surprise! Thanks Jana!

I received this awesome gift package from Denise N. ( Denise Loves Stamps ) I took second place in the Himawari Challenge that Denise hosted a couple weeks ago. Thank You so much Denise!



I will post my awards Friday!

Have a great day and thank you all so much for stopping by!

hugs


Risa

16 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Risa, wonderful limage and details. the clip and apple dp are fab for this card. hugs rachxxx
congrats on winning last weeks whiff of joy challenge prize..xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Just love Jacob isnb't he just the cutest and of course coloured to perfection
Hugs Jacqui x

Beth Norman said...

I guess it is that time of year to think about back to school. Your card is so cute. Congrats on winning that wonderful loot!

Lauren said...

He is adorable. Such fabulous coloring.

Jacilynn said...

what a great card! I love this image and your coloring is fab as always!

mycardz said...

I just love your card Risa! He is such a cutie! Your coloring is awesome and I love that dp you used. Of course, I love everything about your card, as always! Thanks so much for joining me on the WC! You're awesome. Big hug, Mary

Teri said...

Love your card and your Jacob image is adorable! Great colors as always! xoxo

2 Worlds said...

That was a nice prize , glad you liked the card !
This little boy is too cute

Jodi said...

Very cute card for today's challenge!! Awesome RAK and Prize too!! Love your coloring, it's always so pretty!|
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling back to school card!

Diana said...

This card is awesome! I reallllly love your coloring. Hope all is well in your world!

Joy said...

cute card! love those instyle digis! they are so good because you can make them the size you want them to be. great coloring too! love the RAKs you received! TFS!

Elena said...

What an adorable card! I love the fun layout!
Thank you for sharing your RAK pictures, Risa!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, such fab coloring and awesome layouts. The images are adorable Risa, love them!

Rita said...

Awesome card for a kool looking dude!

Congrats on your goodies Risa!

Kyoko said...

Jacob looks so handsome!!! Wow, look at your RAK! Congrats on taking second for the HB challenge.