Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Candy Alert

Good Morning and Happy Thursday Wishes!
Can you believe that next Thursday we will be celebratng Thanksgiving already?! I have my menu planned and brought the major food items yesterday. Wow...just thinking about cooking all this food makes me tired! lol

Today I have a candy announcement to share with you..........

Blog Candy Alert
Rina of Heartful Stamping is giving away some serious blog candy! Rina is from Hawaii and her cards and creations are beautiful. Click here for more information regarding Rina's blog candy:)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Risa

3 comments:

Alex said...

I have to buy all mine tomorrow - YIKES!! I can't believe we are this close already, I am soooo not ready! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm not cooking! Yeah! My sister-in-law is cooking instead! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I cannot believe that November is almost over!! Egads!

Stephenie said...

I am so happy that you won! You so deserve it!
Stephenie