Thursday, October 9, 2008

And the winner is......................

The winner of my blog candy is Smiley from millan.net

Donalda!!!!!

Here are your random numbers:

21 

Timestamp: 2008-10-09 16:00:40 UTC



Please contact me as soon as possible with your mailing instructions. I would like to get your package into the mail this afternoon if possible.

I also would like to thank everyone that signed up for my blog candy! Thank you all so much!!

I'll be back later to post a card, I have an eye doctor appointment that I have to get ready for. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!








Risa

8 comments:

Tonniece said...

CONGRATS Donalda

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats to Donalda!

Ana Baird said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog. Hope your appointment with the eye doctor goes well. Can't wait to see your new project!

Stephenie said...

Hi Risa, see my blog for a Twilight trailer I want you to see! Hugs=0)
stephenie

Elena said...

Congratulations to Donalda! I am very glad for you! What a yumy candy you won!

Donalda said...

Thank you so much my dear. I am so excited to of won dear. This is one awesome blog candy dear. Thank you again dear.
Hugs

Elena said...

Hello, Risa! How are you? I didn't see your posts for several days and started to worry... How was your doctor appointment? Hope every thing is all right! Miss your beautiful cards...

Elaine said...

Congrats to Donalda! I hope you are busy working on projects, Risa! I miss your work! :)
hugs,
Elaine