Monday, June 9, 2008

2 Sketch Challenges ....1 card!!!



Two sketch challenges with just one card....how lucky can a girl get???!!!
I feel like doing the "happy dance"!
My card is based on Alexadra's sketch design. While browsing the internet, I noticed that Caardvarks weekly challenge theme is about beverages. Well I was almost finished with my card for Alex's challenge and decided that my card would be perfect for Caardarks challenge as well!
Thanks for the inspiration Alex! Once I settled on an idea, everything finally came together as I planned. Thanks for the weekly challenges Caardvarks!

Details.....
stamp and sentiment...Stamping Bella, c/s...Stampers Select and DP...Pebblesinc and Sixxix Paper Pad, Nestabilities rectangle templates, inks...Adirondack (Pitch Black) and Copic Markers Embellishments..Dew Drops, Pearls, Pop Dots, ribbon and charm (gift)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




22 comments:

Alex said...

Your card is absolutely adorable - I totally love this!! The colors are awesome and the image is too cute!! Thanks so much for doing my sketch, I am honored!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOO... I love your card!!!! Look at all those scallops!

:-)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours

Deb said...

gorgeous card and fabulous colouring love the little charm

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring and adorable little charm ... wonderful drink up! card.

2 Worlds said...

I love tea cards this is so cute

Alhambra Club said...

this card is great, love the bright colors

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card Malieta! I love the the patterned scalloped layer. The tea pot and cup look real!..love the dimension great accents...love that charm!!!

Anonymous said...

oh girlfriend, you nailed this one, oh yea you did!!!! this is awesome. You make me want to redo my sketch challenge for Alex

carrie said...

This card is adorable! Great job and Yes gotta love it when something works for more than one challenge!

Lauren said...

This is stunning. The layout is just awesome. Great card!

Anonymous said...

These tea pots and the saying are adorable together. Beautiful coloring, too!

pescbrico said...

wow malieta, what a cute card! Have a wonderful day!

Rita said...

Adorable card! Those colors & DP are awesome! I luv everything about this card, great job as always Malieta!

Deb Neerman said...

If I didn't love you to pieces ... LOLOL! WoWZa this is gorgeous ... not fair, you got w-a-y more than your fair share of talent, my friend!

You're sure to win with this terrific entry ... no surprise there, LOLOL!

~Hugs, Deb

Janine said...

BEautiful card!!! I love the little trinket that you added . Just perfect!

Courtney said...

Oh my! This is just so bright and cheery! Reminds me of my tea parties I had as a girl. Sigh. so sweet.

stampmonkey said...

What a happy card! I love the fun colors and you did a great job with your coloring. ;)

Annapurna said...

Awesome creation. Love the coloring.
Are you part of the bellaholics anonymous yet?

Erin... said...

this is super fabulous!

Little C's Creations said...

ohhhh!!! this is tooo cute!!!! love your coloring talents. you are spectacular!!

hugs,
Jen

Smriti said...

Love the colors on this - so cheerful!