Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two Awards!!!





I have been blessed with two awards....life is good! The first award is the Arte y Pico Award and Kathy(Kathat Stamps)nominated me. Thank you so much Kathy.



The second award You Make My Day Award is from Cheryl (Mochamomma) Thank you very much for nominating me Cheryl.

I know that I'm supposed to nominate 5 or 10 people etc. This is so difficult for me to do,because I am inspired by every blog that I visit! If you haven't been nominated any of these awards, consider today your lucky day.

On another note, this entire week has been a busy one. Between doctor appointments, parent teacher conferences and another sleep test yet! I can't seem to find any "me time". Hopefully this weekend I can sit down and create something without any interruptions.

Thank you for stopping by:)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations. Well deserved - you make such beautiful things.

Deb Neerman said...

No one deserves these awards more than you!!!!

~Hugs, Deb

Alex said...

COngrats on your awards - how awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou McAlees said...

Hey Malieta!! congratulations you are the winner of my blog candy!!!! can you email your address so I can get it mailed out to you, hugzz xx

My Paper World said...

Hi Malieta, I'm going to be without a computer for about a week, so I thought I'd pop over and wish you a great weekend while I can!
Congrats on your awards! you deserve them!
Nicola xx

Corie said...

CONGRATS -- you sooooo deserve these!!