Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This is what I have been up to lately....







I've been very busy lately and just think, I still have a few more cards to make! *eyes rolling* lol I have been practicing using my Copic Markers and I finally am getting the results that I worked hard to achieve. All of the images are colored in with my Copic Markers, and I used my Prisma Pencils and OMS to create some shading.
Thank you for stopping by
Malieta:)
All of the materials are my usual supplies
c/s Papertrey Ink White, The Cutcardstock Company Red Shimmer and Bazzill
DSP: Basic Grey
stamps: snowmen are Whipper Snapper Design, groundhog is Penny Black, gingerbread boy is TAC, X-mas tree is from The Stamping Bella Company and Sprinkles is from The Cats Pajamas.
I used my Spellbinders die cutting machine, Cuttlebug Snow Flake Folder and EK Success snowflake punch. I also used Stickles, glitter,liquid pearls, ribbon and tiny gems to embellish my cards.

16 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, they are all lovely but my favourite has to be the skating cat it is wonderful

My Paper World said...

Oooooooh! The gingerbread man is the cutest!! I adore him!!! xx

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, you have been very busy. Love the snowballs, all these cards are fantastic.

blah said...

Great ones!!!! Wow, your coloring is really great! I clicked on each of them and your shading is awesome!

Rita said...

I absolutely luv all your cards! You did a fantastic job, girl! Did I hear you say you have copic markers? How do you like them? I bought the glitter ones & that is also a xmas gift, still waiting for it to come in, but won't be able to use it til after xmas.

Michelle L. said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments! Your cards are adorable; I especially love Sprinkles!

Smriti said...

That's a lot of hard work Risa! You should give your fingers some rest now :)

Ila said...

Oh My Gosh!! All these cards are Beautiful!! I love them all...and you have certainly mastered the copic markers...your coloring is fabulous!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! You've been busy! I keep hearing and seeing so much about Copic markers! I must resist! All of these cards are fantastic!

Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous, looks like you've got the Copic thing down!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh what ROCKIN good cards you've created! Love them all! :)

2 Worlds said...

Malieta to me this coloring is great
The TAC stamp looks so cute

Gail Binette said...

They are wonderful Risa. Love all the colors and what a great job with your Copics. I'm still practicing too.

Dee Jackson said...

Wow! You have been busy:) Your cards are wonderful. Your coloring is fabulous!!
Dee

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW!
what an amazing array of cards! You have been busy!

Paula said...

My you have been busy! Hmm, which is my favourite? ALL of them!! LOL!
Paula :)