Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm still here.......

I sometimes wish that there were more hours in a day! I have three projects going on at once and everything has to be done by this weekend. I'm in my craft room working away on these projects....it seems like yesterday was still October and I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next Thursday!!!!! Hopefully I will get a chance to download some pictures of a couple of cards, the rest of my projects will have to wait until after the holidays. I don't want my partners to see what they are getting before they actually get it. I want to keep the suspense.

So I hope that every one's day is going a lot smoother than mine and I also want to say that I have been peeking at all the lovely cards out there and I will make some time tonight to make comments:)

8 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm with you on how quickly Thanksgiving is approaching! I'm totally not ready for it!

I hope you get time to get everything done!

My Paper World said...

I wish there were more hours in the day too! I look forward to seeing the photos of your cards.xx

Alex said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!! I feel like if I had just a couple of extra hours in each day, I would get so much more done - LOL! Hope you get some time to stamp!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

michelle sturgeon said...

How is your back? Are you feeling better?

2 Worlds said...

We're waitting :)
yeah i know, sad is like me working in a card
and and I let it dry when I came back to discover snoopy killed my card :(
Oh well, better close the door next time

Maria said...

Oh I know exactly what you are going through! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already! Time is going by too fast. . .

I'm working on creating ornaments and I'm feverishly trying to finish them.

Look forward to seeing your completed projects!

Maria

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better!
Sounds like you are super busy and when I get a hand on that person who turned these calendars ahead to November so fast, I'll sock 'em one for you too! lol

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Malieta!! looking forward to seeing what you are making :) hope you are well xx