Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A RAK and a Thank You Card!





Well I finally got around to posting and it does feel good to take a day or two off. I have so many things to do ....send out RAK's (random acts of kindness) and get started on a Halloween Swap.*jeez* Back to business...I received a RAK from Maria and a Thank You card from Karrie. I gotta tell you folks that my camera does not do these cards justice! They are so beautiful in real life! The thank you card from Karrie is from winning her The Cats Pajamas blog candy challenge. I was one of four and all of us received a pack of the new The Cats Pajamas Stamp pkg. Are you ready for this.......Ten of the latest stamps!!!! I won two of Maria's sketch challenges and received two pks. of Studio G Stamps and some alphabet stickers. On top of these goodies she sent me a RAK and an accordion folder,and they are beautiful! Thank you so much Maria and Karrie!

1 comment:

Maria said...

You're welcome Malieta! I'm glad you won the prizes. Wow, 10 stamps! That's fabulous! That's an awesome prize package. I would have loved to win that! Happy Stampin'

Maria