Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Busy Day....



Today was another busy day but, I made some "me" time so that I could finish two of my four cards. The first card is made for Tami of DappleDesigns. She has a number of card color challenges. I choose #15, the purple,yellow and pink card color challenge. For the "life of me" I could not take a decent picture of this card. The purple ribbon looks distorted. The yellow is SU's barely bananas,the pink is SU's pretty in pink and the purple is Bazzill. The stamp is by Rubber Stampede. The ink is by Colorbox and the Sm. flowers were punched with a SU Sm. flower punch. I also used SU's corner ticket punch for the corners. Both yellow and purple ribbon are from Michael's $1.00 bin.
The Second card is a RAK (random act of kindness) card. I was tagged and I have to find 5 other people to tag (if there are any left!) (smile). Getting back to the tagged part, I also have to make a RAK and mail it to someone. I am mailing my card to Tamijo. This card is simple and sweet. The black c/s is Bazzill and the pink is SU's pretty in pink. I used my Cuttle Bug to emboss the pink. I also used my ticket punch for the corners. I used a circle and scallop punch for my kitty. I love that stamp which is a Cat's Pajamas stamp. I used Staz-on blk. ink to stamp. The blk. ribbon is by American Crafts,the pink ribbon $1.00 special, the pink cord unknown. I have had those tags for years, I don't know the company though. I stamped the sentiment "just for you" with a sentiment stamp from the Cat's Pajamas. I also sponged the tag with SU's pretty in pink, added Sparkles and used Pop Dots for dimension.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the color and flowers and love that cat. I just sent out my raks and will be posting tonight.

Tami Bayer said...

Thanks so much for taking my color challenge. Your card is so fresh. I love your style :)

Anonymous said...

What pretty cards! Nice job! Yahoo for some RAKs!

michelle sturgeon said...

So pretty! Love the kitty!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Fabulous cat card....purrrrfect. (sorry lol)

Louly said...

Wow both of these cards are great but that cat is absolutely amazing! I love it.