Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Kim, owner of the site http://inked.blogspot.com/
I am going to list 7 random things about myself and tag 7 others.

1. I have two boys and they are 20 yrs. apart!

2. I started crafting in June 2005. While recuperating from a car accident,I came
across the DIY channel. I watched Sandy Genovese and various others daily. I was hooked on that show. One day I told myself "you can do that" and I have been at it every since.

3. My husband and I were married on Friday the 13th ... we will celebrate 11 yrs. together this Friday!

4. I still love dolls, when a particular doll cathces my "eye" I will buy it. Right now I am "into" the Bratz Dolls.

5. I really like scary movies...not the gore but scary:)

6. I love Christmas, when I was a kid we didn't get too much and I (we) really go WAY over board. I love the way the kids eyes "light-up" when they open their presents.

7. I am a huge Harry Potter fan!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Malieta,

I go overboard with Christmas too! Growing up, we had a 3 ft. Christmas tree with very little ornaments and that was all the decorations we had around the house.

Did you intentionally marry on Friday the 13th? Some see it as a "good luck" day.

Thank you for your encouraging words about my attempt to lose weight! I really appreciate it!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Nice to know you ma. Thanks for sharing.