Saturday, August 11, 2007
Thinking Blog Award
Maria tagged me with the Thinking Blog Award. thank you so very much Maria. In return I have to tag five other people. This is difficult because I don't want to leave anyone out. However, most of the people I communicate with already have the award. Here are five people that have come to my mind.
1. Rita of Rits's Litte Corner. Both she and I are relatively new to making cards. Rita puts alot of thought and time into all of her projects and she is just an awesome person!
2. Simone of Spazzgirldaily. Simone's site is great and she is quite funny too! I love her cards and her personality shines in her post. It takes alot of effort and thought to bring your writing to life like this.
3. Dana of Kismetartlife. Dana puts alot of thought and effort into her blog. Her cards are awesome and her blog is awesome too!
4. Kathy of Kathatstamps. I love Kathy's cards. Kathy works full time, is a busy mom and still manages to produce some awesome cards!
5. Dee of Stampin Cuz I luv2. Dee has a quiet personality but you can see the love of her craft in her work. Her cards are beautiful! Dee puts alot of thought into her work. Great job Dee!
The link to the Thinking Blog is here.
After you download and post the award to your post, you have to tag five others and post why you were inspired to nominate the award. I just want to say that I wish that could have nominated everybody, because I am inspired by ALL of the blogs that I visit and leave comments on!