Friday, August 3, 2007

Got the time?


The theme of today's challenge with the Daring Cardmakers is Time. Anything associated with the word time. I choose a card with the title of What time is it...because people are always asking. I wanted the card to have a fun type theme also.
Card stock: Bazzill and SU , Stamps Hero Arts lower case alphabet, clock hands were cut with my Sizzix dye cutter, I used my Sakura Quickie Glue to go over the question marks and sentiment, Martha Stewart's crystal fine glitter was used to give the sentiment and question marks dimension, the ribbon American Crafts.

14 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

GREAT job with the challenge!

Alhambra Club said...

You did the Daring Cardmakers Challenge, love this card, it is great.

Maria said...

What a fabulous card! I love all the question marks. The color combo is great too! Great job Malieta!!

Lythan said...

this card is fresh and funky - really cool!

Rika said...

Pretty card!

Sheila said...

I love your choice of colours.
Lovely card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous colours on this card.
Love the hands of time too.

Anna said...

This is so cool. I love all the clock hands and the fun feel of the card.

Rita said...

Luv this card! What a great job & the colors are bright & cheery. I luv all the different hands of the clock, great idea. Way to go!!!

Rita

Gillian .... said...

funky and colourful card:)

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card, what fab colours Ilove all the clock-hands on this one, Thanks for sharing

Louly said...

Great use of the clock hands, very clever.

Lynne said...

Love this funky card - thanks for joining in the fun.

Gillian said...

Cool colour choice! Very Funky!!!