Friday, August 3, 2007
One more card.
I finished my card for the Daring Cardmakers challenge. The theme this week is "I'm sorry". When I read the theme, I started planning the layout of my card etc. You know what I found out...it is difficult to find a stamp that says "I'm Sorry"! I had to write the words "I'm sorry"....and I'm Sorry about having to do that. The c/s is Bazzill, watercolor paper Strathmore. I have been practicing on my water coloring skills and I have to admit that they are improving abit. my water color pencils are General Kimberely's. I brought this kit 2yrs. ago at Michael's. The stamp is by Hero Arts and I used blk. StazOn Ink. The Organdy ribbon unknown. This was my first time working with this type of ribbon, I didn't think that my clear strip of adhesive would "show" but it does. I'm not 100% pleased with this card, yet I learned a few things from making it. This is why I like challenges...you learn alot along the way.