Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beate's Weekend Challenge


I made a card for Beate's Weekend Challenge. This card is on the masculine side and I'm going to give it to my husband. It is titled...You inspire me.
The cardstock: SU's Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa.
DSP: SU's Outlaw
brad: Karen Foster
inks: Brilliance Archival Coffee Bean and Color Box White
ribbon: Michaels
stamp: SU's Peaceful Wishes and sentiment by Verve Visual
I also used my Sakura gel pen and Martha Stewart's Crystal Fine glitter on the pine needle. My tag punch and circle punch were used also and they are both SU products

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malieta,
Your card looks wonderful! Great MAN card! LOL
Have a great week. Thanks for trying my sketch. Hugs and smiles

So Sonya said...

oh wow another stunning card!!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Maria said...

Wow, looks like you've been busy! Great masculine card. . .just perfect. Men don't like the cute frilly stuff and you did a great job without having to add them.

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

Great take on the challenge wonderful color combo

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful! I had a tought time keeping to the sketch, but you did an awesome job!!

Dana said...

This is beautiful and I'm going to have to case it.