Sunday, August 12, 2007

Colleen's wkly. challenge card


I made a card for Colleen's Thursday Throwdown Challenge. The challenge didn't appear too difficult for me, so I decided to try it.
The cardstock: SU's Cameo Coral and Not Quite Navy. I also used Papertry Inks white cardstock. ( I really like their paper!)
The DSP: Paper Pizazz
ribbon: Michaels
Inks: Pallette (Claret) and StazOn (black)
H20 Pencils: from Michales
Brads: JoAnn essentials brand
Stamp: Sentiment (Cats Pajamas) and Stamp (Rubber Stampede)
I'm still working with the H2O's, but it takes time. The first image I made was better to me. However, I messed up when I tried to add a shadow...it looked awful!So, I re-stamped the image and left it like it is...flat.(sigh)

3 comments:

So Sonya said...

that is beautiful, I love the torn look

michelle sturgeon said...

GREAT take on the sketch! I like the torn paper!

Maria said...

Very pretty! I love the beautiful colors! Great job.

Maria