Saturday, August 11, 2007

More is more is more etc.



These two Halloween themed cards were made for the "All Kine Ways" challenge. Both of my cards have the same dimension, 4 1/4 X 8 1/2. The first card "Ghostly Greetings" I used Bazzill black c/s, SU's Creepy Crawly Designer Paper, lt. orange c/s (unknown). The stamp and the sentiment are both The Cats Pajamas. I stamped the sentiment and the pumpkin on the c/s and stamped the pumpkin again. I cut out the second pumpkin, colored it with my markers and used Pop Dots for added dimension. I didn't have any black brads, so I used the backs off of the Pop Dots and substituted them for the brads. The spider web and spider are stickers from my Spiderman Stickers. I used some orange fiber and attached the spiders at the end of the fiber. I also used Stickles.
Card #2
The second card, I used Whisper White c/s, Bazzill, black and orange c/s. I used the same stamps as indicated in card #1. I used my markers to color in the pumpkins and used the web from the Spiderman Stickers.I placed the web beside the "Ghostly Greetings" sentiment. The black ribbon is unknown. I also used Stickles for this card and used my ticket punch from SU.

4 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Love these Halloween cards!! *SO* cute!! :) Adorable stamp!

Corie said...

Oh these are FANTASTIC -- love both of them -- they are so incredibly cute.

Rochelle W said...

Both of your cards are spooktacular!!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, agree with Rochelle, they are spooktacular!