Friday, August 31, 2007

It's all about me!


This is the theme of Maria's weekly challenge. I put together a card that loosely symbolized bits of myself. My style is simple yet complex. I love company but like to be left alone. I'm soft but firm, and I love to laugh. I cry while watching a sad movie and am sensitive to others pain. I'm joyful,delightful and wishful. I'm constantly re-discovering myself and am very determined. I have a big heart but I do not give it easily. I'm just me.....just Risa!

cardstock: Bazzill and Papertrey Ink White. The patterened paper is Anna Griffins.
sentiments: Papertrey Inks's Text Boxed and Hero Arts
ribbon: Dariee's Finishing Accents
brads: Making Memories
ink: Palette (violete) and Brilliance (gold dust)
I used some gold embossing powder on the base cardstock and used my heat gun to set it.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow Malieta! Your card is beautiful and you are beautiful. Your description of how you see yourself is so poetic. You are a fabulous person. Thank you for participating in my challenge. I always, as you should know by now, really appreciate it.

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

you did a great job! I'm supposedly working on mines... so far, it's only in my mind. Didn't get to do it on paper... not just yet!

hugs,
Jen