Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

Jana of Two Worlds tagged me, thank you Jana:) I copied the questions and posted my answers. According to the rules I now have to tag 5 other people.

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I have so many scrapbook papers, I would say I want embellishments instead.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose? This is an easy one. .. My choice would definately be the "rubba"!:)
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? I definitely would prefer to make cards.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home? I would love to have my own perfect studio.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I don't have a specific style.
Here are the rules..............Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging. I now have to tag 5 people. I'll list the 5 people later today!!"

4 comments:

Maria said...

You answered almost exactly as I did except that I want to have my own scrapbook store so I can meet other stampers and scrapbookers!

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

Very interesting, thanks for sharing, it is so much fun learing about fellow bloggers.

Alex said...

Great tag Malieta! Thanks so much for the realy nice comments on my blog - you are such a sweetie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Little C's Creations said...

thanks for sharing these about you girl... hope all is well. I know how it is when life hits ya - you cannot blog.

thinking of you....

hugs n' aloha,
Jen