Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another B&W Card


The weatherman is predicting a snow storm for our area tonight, I know that the snow will come eventually but I wish it would wait a couple of days! *smile* We are supposed to go out of town in the morning and spend two days with my oldest son and his family. Since I have no control over the weather, I'm going to try not to worry about it. *nervous smile*
This B&W Card is my final card for a few days, I'm going to take a break and get back into my routine. I'm trying to make a series of cards before the holidays and some of them will be arriving on someones mail box very soon!

The stamp is from The Angel Company. I really like this stamp and it comes in a set with four silhouettes. The card stock is from Papertrey Ink (white) and The Cut Cardstock Company (Black Shimmer). The B&W print is from my scrap stash. I used my Spellbinders Die Cutting System to cut and emboss my card stock. The inks used were Versa Mark and StazOn (Black). I embossed the stamped image with Black embossing powder. The flower and pearl are from Stampin Up. The ribbon is from Michael's.

The 2-5-7-10 box is a favorite of mine. The instructions can be found at Splitcoast Stampers. The card stock is Papertrey Ink (white). The stamp is from The Cats Pajamas. I used Black Stardust Stickles and the ribbon is from Michael's.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope everyone has a beautiful Thanksgiving Day!

20 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your card, your b&w cards are always fantastic. Hope you are having a Great Thanksgiving. Safe trip

Maria said...

Happy Thanksgiving Malieta! I hope you have a wonderful dinner with lots of yummy food!

Your card looks fabulous! I love your black and white creations! Great job!

Maria

Andrea, said...

Wow these are gorgeous, I just love black and white. Love the touch of red

Lori said...

Hope your weather turned out okay. I love both the card and the 2-5-7-10 box. AWESOME :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lori

Velta said...

Back at cha Malieta...I feel the same way. I have been blessed in som many different ways. First my God, my family, friends, job, and even my wonderful dog/friend Piper. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Love your site:) I am answering from a previous post...LOL

Velta said...

Back at cha Malieta...I feel the same way. I have been blessed in som many different ways. First my God, my family, friends, job, and even my wonderful dog/friend Piper. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Love your site:) I am answering from a previous post...LOL

Dee Jackson said...

I just love your B&W cards! These are wonderful!!
Have a wounderful Thanksgiving:)
Dee

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! I love this! The black and white is stunning, and what a cute stamp! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm in Illinois, and we have flurries! A little early, but what can you do?

Ila said...

This card is Gorgeous!!! love the colors and your layout, ribbon and accents are lovely. Have a safe trip. It is snowing here right now too. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

It is snowing here. Yuck.
I love black and white cards. I think they are so classic.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful! Black and white is a stunning combo!
Have a lovely day! xx

Deb said...

Absolutely fabulous card and box, I love them both, the black and white is so striking. Love the image, so fun and the polka dot ribbons are gorgeous!
It has been trying to snow here today too, now a beautiful clear night so I am hoping for a fabulous crisp winters day tomorrow!
Hope you have a safe and wonderful stay with your family!

Deb said...

Absolutely fabulous card and box, I love them both, the black and white is so striking. Love the image, so fun and the polka dot ribbons are gorgeous!
It has been trying to snow here today too, now a beautiful clear night so I am hoping for a fabulous crisp winters day tomorrow!
Hope you have a safe and wonderful stay with your family!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!!! Malieta :) I will check out address of lady where i got elvis stamp, it was on ebay, i will get back to you with it :) xx

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!! Just stunning!! Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!! ((Hugs))

Dawn Wheeler said...

I love these ,i so love black and white at the moment ,Dawnx

2 Worlds said...

Very nice I love B&W cards

Elaine said...

Oh my!! That darling little combo is sooooo fabulous!! I always like black and white but this set ROCKS!!! How very thoughtful of you and lucky for the recipient!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful:)

Nancy B said...

I see you have been having great fun the stamp set you purchased.

That's one set I think I am going to put on my wish list.

The Black and White cards ROCKS!!!

If you ever need anything else you know where to find me. or just give a holler.