Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!
To show my appreciation to Angie, I know it's late but I haven't forgotten.
I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a loving family and wonderful friends. I have grown to realize that things happen in life for a reason and that when one door closes another one opens. I have made mistakes along the way and some I regret deeply. However no matter how much it hurts I am strong enough to say two simple words" I'm sorry". I am thankful that God has blessed me with the common sense to know that I am not always right and the strength to apologize when I hurt someone else's feelings. It takes courage to say "I'm sorry" but you feel much better afterwards.

I am so thankful that my mother is alive, although she doesn't know who I am anymore I'm still thankful! I thank God for my mom's tough love, the experience of her fussing at me and the long speeches that followed. I would love to pick up the phone and hear her beautiful voice laughing or fussing....the complete package!

To make a long story short, I am so thankful for life itself. I hope that everyone enjoys their day and don't forget to tell someone how much you care about them today and above all...Thank the cook for the wonderful meal (even if it wasn't) *smile* thank her/him anyways.

Peace
Risa(Malieta)

6 comments:

Smriti said...

Hi Risa, that's a very thought-provoking post. Wish you too a very happy thanksgiving!

Alhambra Club said...

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

michelle sturgeon said...

I am a bit tearing reading your post...I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Andrea, said...

Happy Thanksgiving

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wonderful post Malieta! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

My Paper World said...

Have a lovely day. xx