Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm trying to get back into my routine....

Thank you Yanitza...thank you very much and you make me smile too!

I'm trying to get back into my routine, I have pinched nerves in my neck and lower back. When those nerve endings become inflamed....the pain is unbelievable. There were so many things I wanted to do but couldn't...my pain meds. make me so drowsy. Well I'm feeling better but not great, my doctors appointment is in a few weeks, I hope I can wait until then to see him. He gives me cortisone shots in my neck and lower back the shots help so much. But how much longer can I continue to get these shots????
Well enough about me, I did manage to finish two cards last night. When I'm feeling normal and pain free...I make additional cards. I just make the base and a layer or two and put the foundation aside for later use. It works for me, all I have to do is pull the foudation cards out of the folder and decide on the stamp and embellsihment(s) and ta daaa a card. lol ( I hope my pain meds. aren't making me sound silly)lol

Yanitza of Arquitectura en Papel blessed me with this You Make Me Smile Award....you make me smile too Yanitza. Check out Yanitza's blog, she has some beautiful cards on her blog.

No comments: