Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have a couple of cards to share




I have a couple of cards to share today.A Christmas and Thanksgiving Card. The Thanksgiving Stamp and sentiment are both by The Cats Pajamas. The DSP is Basic Grey.( I love that paper!) The card stock is SU's Chocolate Chip and Cut Cardstock. The inks are Prismacolor Pencils and glitter pens. The hardware is from We R Memory Keepers and The paper piercer is Ornare and the ribbon is SU's.

The first card has the same components of the second card except for the stamp. The stamp is by Papertrey Ink. I messed around with my Copic Markers for this card, I'm getting the "feel" of the Copics but I seriously need more practice using them. The Red Pearls were brought from Ellen Hutson's embellishment section.
Thank you for stopping by:)

23 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I can only see one card, and it is FANTASTIC, love that Cats Pajamas stamp, your colros and that great BIG scallop.

Patty Tanúz said...

Hola!!!!!! very beautiful cards amiga!!!! congratulations!! I like all!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

These cards are amazing ,great job ,Dawnx

Sherry said...

I'm loving your Christmas tree card!! It's so elegant and rich. The Thanksgiving one is nice too but I generally don't send or make cards for that occasion. Colour choices are wonderful.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love that tree image, it's gorgeous!

Theresa said...

Fabulous cards!!! Looks like you had some fun!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! They are looking so GOOD! I totally LOVE the frames!!

xxxMarieke

Andrea, said...

More fabulous cards, I love the tree stamp. Great papers and that pussy cat is wonderful

Marlou McAlees said...

these are beautiful!!!! love them xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

The pilgrim turkey cat is so cute! Both cards are gorgeous! I love the red on the tree!

2 Worlds said...

These are great !
I just ordered some papertrey too ;)
but not this set

Little C's Creations said...

great job on these sister!!!

hugs,
Jen

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Malieta these are sooo adorable! Miss your creations amiga!! Love them both!

Unknown said...

Love these!
I'm still "practicing" with the Copics, so hang in there, so far they look great!

Maria said...

Wow your cards look fabulous Malieta! You did a wonderful job with the cards. Your Christmas tree is so pretty and your coloring is great!

Maria

Gail Binette said...

Great designs Risa. Glad to see you feeling better and posting some of your great works of art!

Deb said...

Fantastic cards Malieta, I absolutely love the thanksgiving card that cat is so cute!

Dee Jackson said...

Beautiful cards!! I love what you did with the tree card!!
Dee

Fe-Fe said...

These are gorgeous cards. Love the Christmas tree, the red pearls on it look fabulous.

Fe x

Corie said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!

Rita said...

Luv these cards Malieta! Their so festive & luv all the detail you put into these cards! Is this the nestabilities?

Scrappy Moments said...

What Pretty Cards, I just Love That Turkey, too Cute! Beautiful Work as always, You are so Inspiring :)

Angie

Smriti said...

Simply love the christmas card! Nice coloring on the tree.