Monday, November 19, 2007

I can see the light.....





I can finally "see the light at the end of the tunnel"! I finished my Secret Santa Project and made five cards this past week. I had a few "ups and downs" but everything finally started to come together for me. I wished that I could have spent more time on the computer but there are just too many things going on around my house right now. We are having some work done around the house,and everything is a mess right now and I'm trying to make cards.....lol Since the work on our home isn't extensive, everything should be done before Christmas and I can't wait for everything to be in it's proper place around here.

Due to my lightning issues, I made a picture box. It very rustic looking right now since I wasn't sure if it would work or not, however from my viewpoint the pictures do look brighter. I will see how everything turns out when I download the pictures.

All of the stamps are from Papertrey Ink and the sentiments are a mixture of MFT and Papertrey Ink. Cardstocks are Papertrey Ink White, Cut cardstock shimmer Red, Green and Black. Inks are StazOn Black and Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. The embellishments are Red Pearls, Stickles and the ribbon is from Michaels. On the X-mas Card with the tree stamp, I applied paper piercing (Ornare) and I used my Spellbinders die cutting machine for matting.

19 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

GORGEOUS cards! Wow, those red pearls are fantastic! I hope things get done and all settled down at your house! Take care!!

Rita said...

Luv your cards Malieta! Your color combos are awesome & the details you put into the cards are fab!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the scallops around the tree image.

My Paper World said...

Beautiful cards, and the photos look great!

Dawn Wheeler said...

More gorgeous cards ,love them ,Dawnx

Ila said...

Wow!! I love these cards....and the ones on the post below. They are all totally Beautiful!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are stunning cards, I really love the santa stamp, he's cute :) xx

Wanda said...

Your cards are FABULOUS!!! TFS

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! Look at you go! These are great cards. I am really lovin the rec and green for Christmas this year!

Alex said...

Very cute Santa and these cards are awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Stunning cards, the santa is so sweet and I love the embossed background

2 Worlds said...

The light on the pictures are better now
Great cards as always

Dawn♥ said...

WOWza girl these cards are dynomite and perfect! Love the scallops and the design of each!

Unknown said...

love these cards and your pictures look great!

Maria said...

Hi Malieta! Your cards are fabulous and the pictures are brighter. They're very pretty! Great job.

Just an FYI. I use an OTT light and use scrapbook paper as a backdrop. JoAnns is selling an OTT light for $29.99 this Friday only and for that price, it's very low cost. Typically OTT lights run over $50 at a minimum. OTT lights retain the true colors of your cards rather than distorting them or giving them a yellow hue.

Maria

Deb said...

Fabulous cards and your photos are great, very clear!

Gail Binette said...

You go girl! They are all lovely and I think your photos look just fine.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Love this guy!!!...he is super sweet!...and the picture looks GREAT!!!Thanksgiving blessings!

Anonymous said...

These are all so beautiful!! What a treat these would be to receive in the mail!! :) Gorgeous!