Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome Baby!





Good Morning Everyone!

These two cards are the last of my baby card series. I have to admit that I do love babies and it is a joy to make baby cards. After posting twice yesterday, today's post is going to be short and sweet.



This stamp set from SU is another favorite of mine. The name of the set is Bundled In Love and all of the stamps are adorable. The sentiment is part of this stamp set also. The only thing I did different was to dab my ink only across the sentiment. The little stars that are part of the sentiment took up too much space for my card.




The card stocks used are SU's So Saffron (textured) and PTI Stampers Select White. The DP is from PTI (Bitty Babay Blessigns) The Bitty Baby Blessing paper pack is 6X6 and features as assortment of coordinating design paper. The inks used were Adirondack Pitch Black ink and Copic Markers. To embellish my card, I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, treading water punch, SU's corner punch and Nesties oval dies. The ribbons are SU's So Saffron and Really Reasonable Ribbon White Organza. To give the bunny a" little something" I glued a white pom pom on his tail (Pebbles Inc. pom poms) and later added Kaier pearls to my card.

Risa

24 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, Risa, these are pure perfection!! I adore them ... everything about them ... right down to that luscious ribbon.

Your talent leaves me in awe ... every single time!

~Big hug!!

Valerie said...

awww adorable card! love the little tail!

Jodi said...

These are adorable! I love the colors you chose to put it all together. Very cute! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Tonniece said...

AWE, how cute. Great colors and layout Risa. Someones mojo is in high gear.

TFS

Happy Tuesday

Courtney said...

Ok, Risa, this one made me go "Awwww!" out loud. Then my kids wanted to see it and they went "Awwww", too!

2 Worlds said...

So cute Risa, I love yellow for babies card

Denise said...

This card is the cutest! Love the cotton tail, great job.

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love his tail!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

So sweet! The swiss dot embossing is perfect! The fluffy tail is wonderful! I love it!

Teri said...

Another sweet card Risa! I love the details and the pom pom makes this bunny hop! xoxo

Deb said...

very sweet, adorable cards

Rita said...

These are so beautiful Risa, nice soft yellow! I luv everything about them!

Alex said...

These are stinkin' adorable Risa!!! I LOVE this stamp set and I am sad to see it go!! Love how you did the embossing and cut out the bunny - too too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Smriti said...

Such a sweet card Risa - love the bushy tail!

Elena said...

They are so cute and gentle! I love the embossing and little perls! Fluffy tail is so neat!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh `Wow` Risa these are `gorgeous`TFS:)~X~

Jana said...

OMG, this is so adorable. The cotton tail is a great idea.

Annapurna said...

These are too cute! Love their fluffy tails and your coloring. And you can give this to either a boy or a girl, which make them even better.
Great Job!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Perfect baby card!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww Malieta this is just the sweetest!!! love it and its cute little pom pom tail :) sorry haven't been to visit you Malieta, trying to catch up since Christmas, hugzz xx

Barb said...

I love the little cottontail on this bunny! How clever of you. Very cute.

Little C's Creations said...

too cute!! I'm always one to use traditional baby colors, but you really did a great job with this one. Love it!!! Love the cute lil' cotton tail you added to him too!!!

hugs,
Jen

Tina said...

Absolutely precious!

Maria said...

Wow, Risa. . .I LOVE the colors of your card and the pretty dp. Absolutley gorgeous!! Love that big bow too!! It just makes the card all the more pretty!!

Maria