Friday, January 9, 2009

More Keeping it Simple Cards......





Good Morning everyone!
I've titled this week as Keeping it Simple week (sort of) and today I have a few more cards to add to my simple card collection. Using the Happy Heart Day stamp set from SU, I made a small collection of cards. Can you tell how much I love this stamp set?! lol




I used my Cuttlebug heart embossing folder for the design and mounted it onto red cardstock from the Cut Cardstock Company. My image is lightly colored in with my Copic Markers and mounted with Nestabilities circle templates. To embellish my card I used dazzling diamonds (SU), mini red brads, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a button (SU's Button bouquet) an place a pearl in the center of it. I also used my spritzer tool and spritzed a bit of color around my image.








The last two cards feature the Happy Heart Day stamp also. I embellished the pink card using my cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, pearls and ribbon. The last card I simply used some scrap DP, Copic Markers, dew drops and liquid glass to embellish the hearts.
Have a super great day and tomorrow I have a couple of awards to share and a candy announcement to post. Take care and thank you so much for stopping by.


Risa

20 comments:

Jodi said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Risa!!! I LOVE all of them! =) Great job with getting Valentine's started! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Andrea, said...

Oh these are gorgeous, the little mouse is so cute and a great sentiment

Rach said...

Fabulous cards Risa, love the cute elephant with the heart flowers. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my Risa you are on a roll, these are beautiful!

Donalda said...

Wow you have been busy my friend!! These are adorable dear. I so love the simple cards don't you ?

Courtney said...

oh... Oh... OH! I love these little guys! This stamp set is just the cutest... and what you did with them is too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `Beautiful` Risa..each and everyone...
Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

2 Worlds said...

beautiful ! simple is great

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Risa,
aw what an adorable collection of cards, you are so good at the finishing touches and your colouring in. Hope you had a good holiday.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fantastic cards as always so pretty and gorgeous xxx
so sorry i have not been over much xxx hugs Dawnxx

Deb said...

Fabulous cards, love the embossing and those nestabilities frames are amazing, they are high on my next shopping list!
Have a great weekend!

Elaine said...

I think you love the set because it makes such cute cards! Nice job on all, Risa

Deb Neerman said...

These are just wonderful, Risa!! Simply ... adorable!

Hope you're feelin' better?!?

Have a terrific weekend, my friend!

~Hugs, Deb

Rina said...

Fabulous set of cards. BTW Risa, what is that red shimmery paper used on your last card? It's such a pretty paper.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! I love these! All of the embossing is fantastic! I love all the Nestabilitie shapes too!

Maria said...

All of your cards are so darn cute. I never bought this set but after looking at your cards. . .makes me want to get it. Beautiful job coloring the images!!

Maria

Elena said...

They are so cute! I love the CB embossing and Nestabilities shapes! And your amazing coloring! Love the button on the heart too!

Anonymous said...

The Swiss Dots one is my favorite, however; they are all adorable.

Ila said...

These are all Gorgeous!!..and I love the CB backgrounds on the first 2!..Hugs, Ila

Elaine said...

I love these cards!