Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone and I hope everyone had a refreshing weekend!

Heather (Vanilla Hev'n) tagged me and this is an unusual tag game indeed. According to the rules, I have to open my 6th picture file and present the 6th photo! When I opened my 6th picture of my photo file , I almost slid off of my couch. Why on earth did I not delete or back up this picture?! Oh well....here it is.....and I am a bit embarrassed about the whole situation but I'm a team player.



I also have to tell 5 things about myself and tag 5 people.

1. I like to eat junk food but I realize that I can't eat like a 20 year old and not gain a pound anymore. I'm really trying to eat healthier and exercise on a daily basis.

2. When I was in my 20's, my girlfriend and I visited a fortune teller. I don't believe in this type of thing but I have to admit a lot of the things she said to me have come true.

3. Currently "Top Chef" is one of my favorite television shows.

4. My husband can cook better than me! (Although I have improved a lot over the years by watching him season and prepare food)

5. I tend to watch my favorite movies over and over again.

Now comes the fun part, I would like to tag...

1. Donalda

2. Lauren

3. Cheryl

4. Elena

5. Barb W.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Risa

16 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Risa I am so glad that I have found you again.

I have your ATC swaps and no address to send them to.

I could not find you as when our good friend Chris lost het blog I lost contact for you too.

Please email me your address at chrissylamata@live.co.uk

chriss x

Anonymous said...

Why are you so embarrased? It's not a bad picture at all! Very interesting to learn some new things about you.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Why would you delete that photo? You look fantastic! I love it! I watch the same movies over and over again too!

2 Worlds said...

I see nothing wrong with this picture :)

Lauren said...

I am so bad at these! I will get to it. Thanks for the tag Risa.

Anonymous said...

Risa You look fab!!!girl...
Great to read your tagging...TFS...
Have a wonderful Tuesday:)~X~

Ila said...

Fabulous Photo Risa!!...I've got to post one soon too. I'm with ya on the junk food and watching great movies over again!...Have a Great Day!!...Hugs,Ila

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with this photo at all girl. I think it looks lovely!!!! Thanks for tagging me. I will have to participate when I have a little more time. I did check to see what the 6th picture is in my picture file was and ohhhhh halleluia it is a sweet pic of my little great niece sleeping. So, unless I download anything else before then I am safe, hehehehe

Deb Neerman said...

It's a great photo!! You're being w-a-y to hard on yourself. You look like such a fun person in this pix!! Which we already know to be true ...

I love junk food too ...
I visited a fortune teller in my twenties ... a lot of the things she said came true ...

MY DH is a better cook than I ...

I watch the same movies over and over AND read the same books over and over ... SIS, is that you???

~Hugs!!

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing facts, Risa!
I also went to fortune teller one day - some of the sayings came true!
And my husband can cook better than I.
And one more fact that is common with you - I can watch favorite movies thousand times!!!

Janine said...

Risa this is a GORGEOUS photo of you!! and Thanks for sharing some tidbits about yourself...
Have a great day!!

Alex said...

I think you look beautiful Risa!! Nothing wrong with that photo at all! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tonniece said...

Well hello there Risa, nice to meet you.

Jodi said...

Risa!! Hey girl, how have you been? This looks like a fun game to play! =)

Maria said...

Hey Risa!! I'm glad you ended up with that picture because you look GORGEOUS. . .all cool and stuff with your shades! Love the sepia to the color. . .very nice.

When I was in my 20s I visited a psychic a few times. . .she was really good at telling me about my past and present. . .scaringly so. . .but so far, very little of what she told me about my future has come true.

She also had told me I will come into money. I'm still waiting. LOL! But I'm a little worried about it because money can come from good things as well as bad things.

Thank you for sharing a little about yourself.

Maria

Heather "Hev" said...

Such a lovely photo :) I am so glad you shared it with us!!

I am trying to work out why this post has taken so long to come to my reader???? Weird huh!!

Take care!!