Happy Monday everyone and I hope everyone had a refreshing weekend!
Heather (Vanilla Hev'n) tagged me and this is an unusual tag game indeed. According to the rules, I have to open my 6th picture file and present the 6th photo! When I opened my 6th picture of my photo file , I almost slid off of my couch. Why on earth did I not delete or back up this picture?! Oh well....here it is.....and I am a bit embarrassed about the whole situation but I'm a team player.
I also have to tell 5 things about myself and tag 5 people.
1. I like to eat junk food but I realize that I can't eat like a 20 year old and not gain a pound anymore. I'm really trying to eat healthier and exercise on a daily basis.
2. When I was in my 20's, my girlfriend and I visited a fortune teller. I don't believe in this type of thing but I have to admit a lot of the things she said to me have come true.
3. Currently "Top Chef" is one of my favorite television shows.
4. My husband can cook better than me! (Although I have improved a lot over the years by watching him season and prepare food)
5. I tend to watch my favorite movies over and over again.
Now comes the fun part, I would like to tag...
5. Barb W.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!