Monday, January 12, 2009

Awards.............................




Three beautiful and very talented bloggers have awarded me with these awesome awards! I feel so very honored to have been blessed with such wonderful friends. I never knew how enriching my life could be until I started blogging. I have met some of the warmest and kindest people in the world. Thank all of you ladies so much for you act of kindness!


The first award is from Jodi (Inked Inspirations) Thank you for this beautiful award Jodi!





The Rules that accompany this award:

1. Give away award to five other wonderful bloggers.
2. Write down five things you are addicted to!


Recipients:
1. Rita
2. Cheryl
3. Jana
4. Maria B.
5. Donalda

The 5 things that I am addicted to:

1. My morning cup of coffee
2. Shopping for design paper
3. My crafts
4. Great music
5. My loving and adoring family

Donalda awarded me with this beautiful award. Thank you so much Donalda!



The rules to this award are to nominate 7 people. I hate having a number limit ...heck everyone is deserving but here we are...I can only name 7 people.

1. Jen
2. Smriti
3. Mada
4. Ila
5. Stephenie
6. Barb
7. Teri

The last award (or tag) was given to me by Mada (Me And My Cards). Thank you for the tagging me and as soon as I think of a few interesting things to say about "me", I'll get it posted dear.



Whew.......two post in ONE day is a lot for even me.....lol!
Have a great day and thank you all for stopping by!


* I saw the banner Friends like you are a special hugs from God in one of my emails. I'm not for certain who it was from (right now I am so tired and sleepy) but I hope you don't mind me using the banner. Risa:)










Risa

8 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Thank you Risa !

Elena said...

I love this banner Risa!
Congratulations on your awards!
I am addicted to DP and coffee too! And I also can't imagine myself without a family!

Smriti said...

You are indeed blessed with great friends Risa!

Thank you for the award :)

Ila said...

Congrats on all your well deserved Awards Risa!! and Thank you so much for thinking of me!!...I'm with ya on all of your five addictions as well...except maybe the coffee...(that I can drink anytime..LOL)...Hugs, Ila

Alex said...

Congrats on your awards Risa - you so deserve them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rita said...

Thank you so much for the award Risa, I'm honored!

Anonymous said...

Thank you darlin! Congrats on all your awards hun, you deserve everyone! Love the baby cards ,too cute!

Stephenie said...

Oh girl! I am so amazed that you have given this to me! You are so amazing to me! Seriously, thank you Risa, you mean so much to me!!!! Hugs =0)