Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mojo Monday #68 Sketch




While browsing through some blogs for inspiration, I ran across Juliee Tilman's new Mojo Monday blog and I was really inspired to participate in her new challenge. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that participating in challenges helps to stimulate my "mojo". Well...this weeks sketch really appealed to me and this is my take on the challenge. Thank you for the inspiration Julee!!




Both the stamp and sentiment are from SU and the name of the stamp set is Bundled in Love. The card stock and designer paper are both from Papertrey Ink. (c/s Stampers Select and the DP is Bitt Baby Blessings). The inks used for this card are Adirondack Pitch Black, Encore Gold and Copic Markers. To embellish my card, I used pearls, dazzling diamonds, ribbon, spritzer tool and Nestabilities oval dies. I also want to mention that I got the idea of giving my sentiment dimension from the super talented Jen Muraoka (Kiyomi Krafts )






Thank you for stopping by and have a terrific day!

Hearts

Risa

25 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Okay, what is a spritzer tool and how do you use it? Make a video!!!
BTW-I mentioned your pretty card on my blog but I can't get the computer to know the media card.

and where oh where did you find those teeny pearls??

Have you been to the new Meijers in Birch Run?/ I am in love with the veggie department!

Rita said...

Adorable card! I luv everything about it Malieta!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the papers are so sweet and perfect with the image.

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, love the sweet little image and sentiment!

Rach said...

this is a fabulous card Rasa. hugs rachxx

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness what a super sweet cute card! Beautifully done! Great job using that awesome sketch!

Pat said...

Wow. I love your take on Mojo Monday. The raised sentiment is perfect.

Courtney said...

This is just the cutest! I love how you swapped the oval and rectangle in the sketch. TFS!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh, this is just ADORABLE! I love it!

Janine said...

Risa this is an adorable card... I love the colors and the layout... Just perfect!!

Anonymous said...

sweet card Risa, it is so good to see you back blogging!!
Hugs

Tonniece said...

Happy belated New Year Risa.

What a sweet card,the image and papers are darling and I really love how you did the sentiment.

2 Worlds said...

Love yellow
so cute !
This card is great as always ;)

Donalda said...

Oh this is just so cute dear. I just love your image so adorable

Teri said...

Risa, I just love your baby card! Everything about it is just perfect as usual! You did super with this great sketch too! xoxo

Ila said...

Wow Risa!! did you ever rock this sketch!! I love your card!! the colors, image...all Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers said...

Thank you for sharing this simply beautiful card with us. I love everything about it, so pretty
Hugs Jacqui x

Elena said...

Oh, this card is so cute! I love the little duck! The ribbons are so cute! I love how you attached them!
Thank you for sharing the link to the challenge, Risa!

Smriti said...

Welcome back Risa and wish you a very happy new year!

Lovely card, the pearls are looking so pretty!

Denise said...

So adorable, that rubber ducky is so cute!

Jodi said...

Super duper cute!! I love how you used the sketch!! You are back in business girl!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Deb Neerman said...

Quite possibly the cutest baby card I have ever seen!! WoW!

And I just love the double yellow scallops behind the stamped image ... such a simple .. but dramatic touch! You've got it goin' on, girlfriend!!

That Julee really draws a great sketch, doesn't she?!?

~Hugs, Deb

Rina said...

cute, cute, cute...hmmmm...let's see...who's having a baby that I know of, hmmmmmm!?!

Maria said...

Oooh, such a cute card! I really love that ducky!! The sketch is fabulous too and you did such a fabulous job with it!! love how the label sticks up! Great idea!

Maria

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous! Love the ribbons. Thanks for playing! :)