Tuesday, October 16, 2007

You make me smile award...


Angie of Scrapnmomsmoments awarded me with this You Make Me Smile Award. Angie is so sweet and kind.....You're the best Angie and thank you thank you thank you!
Now I have to nominate 10 people for this You Make Me Smile Award.

1. Stamper Gail
2. Rita
3. Maria
4. Jen
5. Andrea
6. Jana
7. My Paper World
8. Carla
9. Kathy (Kathat Stamps)
10.Beth
11. Florence
12. Corie

Of course U truly wish that I could nominate everyone who has left such wonderful and kind comments. I really have met some of the most wonderful and fantastic people through blogging. This has been and still is a wonderful experience :)

I will be back later this afternoon and post some beautiful RAKs that I have received.

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Thank you, that is so sweet of you.

2 Worlds said...

That Jana is me??
ahahahha
Wow this is so great

Little C's Creations said...

how sweet... i'm totally honored!! you make me smile too!!!

love ya lots!
Jen

blah said...

That is so sweet of you! Thanks so much!

Andrea, said...

Thank you

Scrappy Moments said...

Your Welcome, Your Blog has always made me smile, you create such beautiful things :)

Trying to catch up with you now, I have been out of loop for a few days.

Angie

Gail Binette said...

Glad to be on your list of folks who make you smile. You make me smile every day!

Corie said...

Ah you are so sweet!!! Right back at ya!!