Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Look Ma....no stamps....lol! I made this card based on a sketch from Card Positioning Systems Challenge #36 (CPS)
I decided to do something different today and pattern my card off of some of my scrapbook layouts. I used Bazzill White cardstock for my base. The DSP is by Deja Views. I used SU's scallop and 1 3/8 circle punch for the flowers. The buttons and ribbons came from my stash. I used pop dots to give my flower cut-outs dimension. The other tools I used were my paper piercer, Signo White Gel Pen (faux stitching), Aleene's Tacky Glue and Stickles Fruit Punch Glitter Glue.
*Normally if I use glue, I let my projects sit overnight. I zoomed in and I can still see the whiteness of the glue, however in 24 hrs. all will be clear.:)