Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Caardvarks Scallop Challenge


I made this card for Caardvarks Scallop Challenge. This is a small card, only 4X4. I used my scalloped scissors for the top and bottom borders on this card and my scallop punch for the center piece. This card looks better IRL(in real life) than it does on my monitor. I took 14 pictures of this little card and I didn't care for either one. The Sm. flower stickers are from K&Co. ribbon from May Arts and cardstock is Stampin Up. I also used my paper piercing tool and my Signo pen to apply the faux stitching.
Thank you for stopping by:)

8 comments:

My Paper World said...

Great job with the scallops, this looks fab. Love the colours and the funky flowers! I always take loads of pictures of each of my cards, just to pick the right one too!
I love your little kitty card on the post below too, so cute!

Andrea, said...

Great card, love those flowers

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, and your circles.

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card, love the colours!! its real cute size :) x

lauren bergold said...

i can SO relate to uncooperative pics of cards...but i think yours looks great! love this a lot!

Maria said...

Hey Malieta,

I love your card! It looks beautiful. I love all the scallops and circles! The color combo is great too!

Maria

Yani said...

That is such a nice card. Loved those "happy" colors. Great job!

2 Worlds said...

They are so great , you made awesome cards.